Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm like "Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhhhh!" -Rocketeer; Far East

Great motha' fucking day! Was in a singing mood all day. Feeling a little Cloud 9,
School went by hella fast. During lunch, kicked it w/ Calvin. Got Tazed by Vincent twice. Shit' felt like an orgasm. Im getting an automatic A for 6th Period because according to my teacher i'm model material, and all I have to do for the next six weeks is just stand in front of the class so they can paint/draw me. HAHA Yays'
Got picked up by my pops' and there were these girls at a stop light and my window was rolled down right. . ?
he yells to me:
Can you tell me where I can find No ass at all ?!
then i was like wtf is no ass at all ?! yelling back
and he points at the girls at the light.
ROFL.
Got home did some homework. & out of no where he walks in my room and shows me his balls, wtf?! HAHA. I love my family, on the real'
About to head out to my aunts bday dinner.
Today was way better than yesterdays. Got a lot off my chest [=
Oh' AND My partying days are back! <3 FUCK YES